Monday, January 26, 2009

Are you bored yet?

Whew! I know it has been quite awhile since I posted on here. I got so busy with Christmas and finals at school that I think my mind didn't wasn't able to even think straight, let alone be able to write something to share on here...

We had a great Christmas! We didn't do as many presents and I feel as though my kids really learned the true meaning of Christmas. They seemed so truly grateful and appreciative of all their family. I felt so blessed this season and am so grateful for my family and friends that surround me and uplift me. Thank you!

We celebrated the New Years with my Jeff, Amber and their kids in Johnson Valley camping. We had a great time hiking, shooting, Yatzee, 1 quad ride and laughing around the campfire. The kids got along great and we made many new memories...

This year seems to be off to a great start and I am really looking forward to CJ being baptized and watching Justin start kindergarten this fall!

3 comments:

hughesfam said...

It's about time you are back on the blog!! I've missed you. Looks like a fun trip. I agree...this year is going to be a good one!!!

Jessica Hughes said...

Yes your up again. I 'm really banking on a fresh new year . I think we all could usea new year. I still want a road trip.

jodi kay said...

So good to hear from you again. It looks like you guys had a really fun trip. How could it not be with all of you involved?