Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

CJ, George & Taylor (friends from class)

Justin & Paige

Justin as "The Dark Knight"

CJ as "Dr Jones"

This was the first year that I didn't end up having to work on Halloweeen, so I got to dress up as a mom. I was so excited that I got help in CJ's class this year. They had a fun Halloween Parade and then went around to all the 2nd grade classes for some fun games. After the kids were done we ended back in CJ's class for a Halloween Pizza Party.

The kids were all dressed so cute and had a great time! Now we're getting ready to head out to a friends Halloween party and do some major trick or treating.

Hope you all had a Happy Halloween...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seriously love that Indiana Jones costume and the way he is standing - oh so Harrison Ford. :)

Cute boys!

jodi kay said...

Could your boys be any cuter! I'm so glad you got to have the day off and spend time with them on Halloween. How fun! They look so cute in their costumes!

hughesfam said...

Your boys always have the cutest Halloween costumes. Glad you could spend time in CJ's class. I never asked you how it went with Justin with you...I'm sure it was fine. I don't know why I didn't see this post until today, but please keep blogging :)

hughesfam said...

OK, girl- are you ever going to post again???? I need to hear about your life!