Thursday, October 2, 2008

Where have I been?

Well, I guess with the start of school for the boys and myself it feels as though I don't have much time for posting on my blog. The days that I don't have school, we're working on CJ's homework and trying to do my homework at the same time. CJ thinks that it is so cool to do his homework along side me. I am really re-thinking the whole school thing... What did I get myself into? I am too old for this... Oh well, this is the choice that I made, I need to stick with it.

CJ started karate the beginning of September. He said he would give it a try and through the city we only had to commit to one month at a time. He seems to be enjoying it. He is funny though, after he's done he complains that it is a lot of work and that he's very tired. That's my CJ!! We signed on for another month.

Justin started soccer the beginning of September, also through the city and he really likes it. At first he wanted me to stand right next to him but I reassured him that all of the other parents were also sitting on the sidelines. After that he was OK with me just watching. He enjoys it and has had fun going to the park practicing.

A talent my boys had I never knew about... The other day I see Justin in his door frame all the way at the top. CJ saw and he had to try. I guess that's what boys do. Go figure, I never did that...

The other day Justin came in the room and I couldn't figure out what was on his face...Then I asked him "Did you put on my makeup?" He very proudly said "Yes, I used the black stuff." All I can say is, at least he knew where to put it...


I guess that's it for now. Hopefully I won't take another 3 weeks to post again...

3 comments:

hughesfam said...

Hey, you! Glad to see you are back and blogging. I know school has been really stressful for you, but hang in there. I so admire you for going back. One day it will pay off. Thanks for checking on me yesterday. You are the best friend anyone could ask for!!

Anonymous said...

Yo, girly.... Glad to see you back, I miss my friend and her sweet family!

jodi kay said...

I don't know how you do it. But good job! Going back to school is going to be so rewarding in the end for you. Those are such cute pictures. I love that one of Justin at the end.