Monday, October 13, 2008

Way To Go CJ!

We received notice that on Friday, October 10th 2008 CJ was going to receive an award at school during the assembly. I was bummed as I had to work but Chris had the day off, so I knew that would make CJ happy to see his daddy there. Chris dropped him off at school and snuck into the cafeteria and waited with Nana and Justin for CJ to come in. When he walked in he was so excited to see them and didn't know that he was receiving an award. His award was for Language Arts & Reading
We are so proud of CJ and he is an excellent reader!
Way to go CJ!!





3 comments:

jodi kay said...

Congrats CJ! That is so cute. I love surprises like that. I don't know why I get all choked up when I go to things like that at my kid's school.

Missy Barron said...

Because your a mom. I was so sad that I couldn't be there. But I figured I was at the first two and it was dad's turn.

hughesfam said...

Tell CJ congrats from us! Way to go. I'm sure that will boost his ego a little and give him to desire to keep on treckin.