Monday, August 11, 2008

The Boys are back in Town...




Yeah!! My boys made it back to me safe and sound.... They came home Friday and I was so happy to see them. A week without them was most definitely quiet and lonely. Although I did get caught up on visiting with friends that I hadn't seen in quite some time. Cori's boys were also out of town so we got to get together for pedicures and dinner. Misha met me for frozen yogurt and then visiting back at her house. Jessica needed help with her blog so I went to her house a couple of days and helped her get started with that. Jenn took me out to lunch and to see Mama Mia for my birthday. Chris and I got to meet up with my two aunts Janine and Judy and cousin Ryan for dinner. It was quite an eventful week, but so glad to have my boys back home with me where they belong. They had a great time with their Nana & Papa, Jeff, Amber, Zach, Kenzie, Brittany and Big D. They went tubing, knee boarding, fishing, and played hard in the sand. Their hair is a nice shade of bleach blond, due to all of the sun they have been in.

4 comments:

hughesfam said...

Missy- Glad you got to catch up with so many friends while the boys were gone. A little time away from our kids really makes them appreciate them more. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you had a nice dinner tonight. Love you, girlie.

hughesfam said...

I need to proof read... I meant "makes us appreciate them more." DUH!

Missy Barron said...

Oh your funny, I didn't even catch that one... Love ya too girlie!!

jodi kay said...

It sounds like you enjoyed the time with them gone. But I'm sure you are glad that they are back. Looks like they had a good time. Nice tan and cute blond hair on them.