Saturday, August 16, 2008

Just Another Day in Paradise...

Are you getting sick of seeing nothing but beach pictures?
I can honestly say that I'm not tired of posting about the beach.
It is the most enjoyable thing that we've done this summer.
There must be something in the air there, because all of the kids get along so well
and nobody ever acts like they feel left out.
Us girls cherish sitting there on the beach watching the kids and catching up on our week.
If only our lives were as care free like they are when we're sitting at Lifeguard Tower 11...

3 comments:

hughesfam said...

We had a good time. I can't believe next week will be the last beach day of the summer. SAD! I have so enjoyed being able to see you so often this summer.

Anonymous said...

I love seeing all the pictures of you guys at the beach. We live about an hour away from one...but never seem to make it. It makes me want to go though.

I can't believe how big and handsome your boys are. Time flies.

jodi kay said...

I'm not getting sick of your pictures, just jealous! That is nice that you have a place to go where you can relax and not worry about things like that. Nothing is better than kids getting along, and hanging out with friends.